Maidville Consulting Ltd
Ms. Adetoun Abbi–Olaniyan, 44year old is Serial – Social Entrepreneur with a passion for innovation, entrepreneurship growth and development. She has a degree in Business Administration from Ogun State University, Ago-Iwoye (now Olabisi Onabanjo University).
She oscillates effectively and efficiently between two major businesses and being a dedicated mother.
Doveland Travels et Tours Ltd (brand name is Ajalatravelsng) – an inbound and outbound tourism, Travels & Destination Management, Logistics and Consulting company. She started this company in 2003 while still in employment but with a zeal to maximize her time and turn her travel passion to business.
She innovated an organic train tour in 2015 – Ajalaexpress Train Tour. The tour was modelled after seasonal train tours obtainable overseas. The train tour is in its second year.
Maidville Consulting Ltd was started 4 years ago out of her quest to design a business support platform for start-ups and entrepreneurs. The company emerged into a Social Enterprise company based in Lagos with international partnerships and affiliates. Our core strengths are developing value business chain and opportunities within the MSME niche with our focus on Export trade and service, Agri-Business and Business Diagnostics in Nigeria.
Our targets are women, young graduates, out of employment people (people that lost their livelihoods from their erstwhile upscale employment).
These values are created through:
• Export Management
• Scalable Agri-business opportunities with export potentials
• Product Audit, Compliance & Certification
• Export Outsourcing
• Urban Vegetable Gardening
• Training, Seminars & Workshops
• Trade Missions & Fairs
• Partnerships and collaboration with government support & regulatory agencies
• Collaboration with foreign trade desks, diplomatic communities
She created Zirtual hub, a business support platform for start-ups and entrepreneurs to provide the following services:
• Professional Business Address service
• Board/Meeting room
• Training facility
• Zirtual Tip – a social media publication to remind Start-ups & entrepreneurs on business best practices.
With almost 13 years of successful banking experience spanning across various departments and regions where she excelled and honed her skills in public sector marketing, core & niche marketing, accounts and audit, banking operations, branch operations and operational excellence, corporate affairs and services, risk and enterprise management.
She has excellent good communications skills and an uncanny ability to proffer innovative solutions outside the box.
She has been part of various courses, trainings and seminars on team building, leadership, change management, corporate finance and management business strategy from both local and foreign coaches.
Adetoun holds two professional certificates in Entrepreneurial Development from Enterprise Development Center, Pan - Atlantic University, Lagos.
She is a double Alumni of Enterprise Development Center of Pan African University where she undertook the following programs:
• EDC-WomenX World Bank Scholarship
• EDC-Oxfam -Work in Progress Oxfam International -Scholarship
• Exports Facilitation & Management
• Creative Travel & Tourism Development
• Product audit, compliance and certification process
• Business Diagnostics & Strategy
• Business Model Canvas
• Serial & Social Entrepreneur
• High energy, demonstrated ability to focus, drive to achieve business results
• High integrity & ethics
• Highly multi-tasking
• Digital media and Social media savvy
• Strategic Business Development, Management and Managerial skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Customer Relations Management
• Innovative marketing strategies and implementation
• Shatter-box creativity skills
• Cost Management Skills
• Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Cross- marketing skills
• Presentation skills
• Double Alumni - Enterprise Development Center
• President – WomenX 10 (A World Bank Sponsored program @ EDC)
• National General Secretary, AGGSOGA (Abeokuta Girls’ Grammar School Old Girls Association)
• Treasurer - Green Value Cooperative Society
• Promoter – Chronicles Urban Farmer